SAFe Scrum Master
€ 1,295.00 excl. VAT
In this two-day course, attendees will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
15 – 30 participants.
€ 1.295, – (excl. VAT) per participant. Early bird discount of € 100, – per participant, when booking is done at least one month in advance.
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role.
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise.
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role.
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role.
In this training, the following topics are covered:
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe.
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master.
- Experiencing Program Increment planning.
- Facilitating Iteration execution. Finishing the Program Increment.
- Coaching the Agile team.
Both – Business & Tech Track
06 Apr 2020 – 07 Apr 2020, 09 Mar 2020 – 10 Mar 2020, 11 May 2020 – 12 May 2020
- Store Name: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
- Vendor: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
3528 BD Utrecht
- No ratings found yet!