SAFe for Architects
€ 2,495.00 excl. VAT
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
15 – 30 participants.
€ 2.495, – (excl. VAT) per participant. Early bird discount of €100,- per participant, when booking is done at least one month in advance.
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
Both – Business & Tech Track
- Store Name: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
- Vendor: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
3528 BD Utrecht
- No ratings found yet!