€ 2,250.00 excl. VAT
Learn how to design, build, and extend modules from the Forge and develop best practices for implementing roles and profiles.
Puppet Practitioner (3 days)
This course is offered both in-person and virtually. The full course schedule, including virtual classes, is available below.
In this three-day course, students will design, build, and extend modules from the Forge and learn best practices for implementing roles & profiles in their infrastructure. After completing this course, students will show a mastery of the Puppet language and problem solving techniques based on Puppet best practices.
- Advanced Puppet language constructs to write more elegant code
- Using data structures to create resources programmatically
- Using custom facts to expose information about nodes
- Module design concepts and best practices
- Methods for testing Puppet code and infrastructure
- Understanding the difference between Puppet tasks and Puppet modules
- Troubleshooting techniques and standard log files
- The roles & profiles design pattern and benefits
- Different methods for managing portions of files
- Contributing modules to the community via the Puppet ForgeSharing functionality between classes using inheritance
In this course, we expect attendees to have a solid understanding of configuration management strategies. Students should have either taken Puppet Fundamentals or Getting Started with Puppet and have 6+ months of experience using Puppet.
15 May 2019, Dates upon request
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!
€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT