Project Management Office Professional (PMO) – Online
€ 995.00 excl. VAT
In your role as a PMO professional you are at the center of change initiatives in your organization. This three-day virtual instructor led training prepares you to work as a Project Management Office (PMO) Professional and will cover all aspects of running a successful PMO. You can thereby contribute to the success of projects, programs, and portfolios in your organization.
In your role as a PMO professional you are at the center of change initiatives in your organization.
This three-day virtual instructor led training prepares you to work as a Project Management Office (PMO) Professional and will cover all aspects of running a successful PMO. You can thereby contribute to the success of projects, programs, and portfolios in your organization.
This module-based virtual training focuses on implementing key PMO processes. Next to that we will relate these processes to todays used project methodologies and we will learn you how to act as professional sparring partner for project management.
Learning Goals for this course are:
- Understanding of key PMO processes and being confident to implement them.
- Understanding the role of PMO in relation the organization and related to project manager.
- Know what is required to start, run and close projects in a controlled manner.
- Being able to setup project and program status reporting and align this with project stakeholders.
- Understanding of project and program methodologies used on today’s work floor.
- Know how to perform effective project communication, how to setup knowledge management and how to best facilitate project meetings.
- Advance your soft skills by learning from real-life examples from our experienced trainers.
The following elements are covered in the course:
- Status reporting, progress reporting, project and program planning
- Change control, financial management
- Resource management, stakeholder management
- Risk & issue management, dependency management
- Knowledge management, project communication
12 – 20 participants
€ 995, – (excl. VAT) per participant. Early bird discount of €100,- per participant, when booking is done at least one month in advance.
This course is targeted at professionals who want to gain more theoretical knowledge of PMO and improve their soft skills in the complex project management environment. So, whether you have experience running a PMO office or are relatively new to the field, this course will help you making the right steps in the right direction.
What Attendees Get
- 3 days energizing workshop style virtual training provided by experienced Accenture trainers
- Certificate of completion of 3 days course Accenture Project Management Office Professional (PMO)
- Experiences from real projects brought into the virtual classroom and used for learning purposes.
- Trainers will host 3 online sessions 30-60-90 days after the training to coach and support learners.
We know PMO. Our clients have achieved lower delivery volatility, integrated planning and effective decision making using our PMO services. In the Netherlands our team of 80 professionals are helping clients every day running and implementing PMO. This course is built up arounds the deep knowledge and experience we have gained of PMO over the years. Not only from the Netherlands but also from our global project delivery experience in 200 cities in 120 Countries.
Both – Business & Tech Track
24 Aug 2020 – 26 Aug 2020
- Store Name: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
- Vendor: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
3528 BD Utrecht
- No ratings found yet!