€ 1,295.00 excl. VAT
During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
15 – 30 participants.
€ 1.295, – (excl. VAT) per participant. Early bird discount of € 100, – per participant, when booking is done at least one month in advance.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs.
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management.
- Program and Project Managers.
- Product and Product Line Management.
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads.
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects.
In this training, the following topics are covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset.
- Understanding SAFe Principles.
- Creating high-performing teams and programs.
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value.
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise.
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio.
- Building Large Solutions.
08 Jun 2020 – 09 Jun 2020
- Store Name: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
- Vendor: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
3528 BD Utrecht
- No ratings found yet!