Kubernetes Operations (2-Days)
€ 1,495.00 excl. VAT
This course is aimed at operations and SREs and builds on our fundamentals course by digging deeper into how Kubernetes works.
This course is aimed at operations and SREs and builds on our fundamentals course by digging deeper into how Kubernetes works. It covers advanced features and use-cases to prepare engineers for the day-to-day reality of creating, maintaining and debugging Kubernetes clusters in production.
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining Kubernetes
- Cluster architecture and topologies
- Advanced features: networking, storage and ingress
- Zero-downtime deployments and secrets management
- Maintaining etcd
- Enterprise RBAC and authentication
- Testing cluster security
- Interactive production cluster debugging
- Vendor and tooling landscape
- Comparison of cloud-provider Kubernetes offerings
- Self-service, multi-tenant Kubernetes platforms for enterprises
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone with a basic understanding of Kubernetes, but is specifically designed to prepare people for running production Kubernetes clusters. The course will also be useful for technical managers who want a better understanding of the work of an SRE for modern, cloud-native applications.
02 Oct 2019 – 03 Oct 2019, 10 Jul 2019, 15 May 2019, 16 Oct 2019, 18 Dec 2019 – 19 Dec 2019, 20 Mar 2019, 23 Oct 2019 – 24 Oct 2019, 27 Nov 2019 – 28 Nov 2019, 3 Apr 2019, 4 Dec 2019, 5 Jun 2019
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!
€ 2,295.00 excl. VAT€ 2,295.00 excl. VAT
€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT