Kubernetes Fundamentals + Operations course bundle (4 days)
€ 2,295.00 excl. VAT
This bundle course introduces participants to container orchestration with Kubernetes and is aimed at operations and SREs and builds on our fundamentals course by digging deeper into how Kubernetes works.
Kubernetes Fundamentals + Operations course bundle
This course introduces participants to container orchestration with Kubernetes. Attendees will master the foundational concepts of Kubernetes in development and production through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, including building and deploying Kubernetes applications, cloud-native Continuous Delivery, and cluster monitoring and debugging. This course also covers system components, core resources, and the requirements for minimum viable cluster security.
This course is aimed at operations and SREs and builds on our fundamentals course by digging deeper into how Kubernetes works. It covers advanced features and use-cases to prepare engineers for the day-to-day reality of creating, maintaining and debugging Kubernetes clusters in production.
Course Outline Fundamentals | Day 1 & 2
- What real-world problem does Kubernetes solve?
- Kubernetes in historical context
- Container basics: Linux cgroups and namespaces
- Core resources and kubectl
- Kubernetes system components
- Kubernetes developer workflow
- Deploying an application: CI pipeline, containerisation, testing, configuration and
secrets, liveness & readiness probes, and useful kubectl tips
- Basic debugging
Course Outline Operations | Day 3 & 4
- Installing and upgrading Kubernetes; best practices for building clusters
- How to debug common issues
- General cluster maintenance
- Advanced features, such as networking, storage and ingress
- Production operations concerns:
- Best-practices for deployments and secrets management
- Maintaining etcd
- Debugging broken clusters
- Enterprise RBAC and authentication
- Extending Kubernetes
- Vendor and tooling landscape
- Self-hosted or cloud-managed clusters? Guidelines to help you choose what’s best for you
- Guidelines for building a self-service, multi-tenant Kubernetes platform for your organisation
Delivered by our partner Control Plane
1 Apr 2019, 13 May 2019, 14 Oct 2019, 18 Mar 2019, 2 Dec 2019, 3 Jun 2019, 8 Jul 2019
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!
€ 2,795.00 excl. VAT€ 2,795.00 excl. VAT