Kubernetes Administration (CKA)
€ 2,690.00 excl. VAT
In this course you’ll learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. Also handle the ongoing tasks necessary for Kubernetes administration.
This course is excellent preparation for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam.
Container Solutions are a Linux Foundation Authorized Training Partner (ATP) and are pleased to offer The Linux Foundation – Kubernetes Administration (LFS458) course.
In this classroom-based, hands-on course, which prepares you take the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam, you’ll learn how to install and configure a production-grade Kubernetes cluster, from network configuration to upgrades to making deployments available via services. You will also learn how to maintain your Kubernetes administration.
This course is suitable for engineers who work with a variety of vendors’ tools. We use kubeadm to deploy the cluster and focus on tools that would work on anyone’s Kubernetes cluster. (To gain the skills needed to provision/manage a Kubernetes cluster, check out our Kubernetes for App Developers course, also offered through Amazic.)
Course length: 4 days.
- Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm, and how to grow a cluster
- Choosing and implementing cluster networking
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates, and roll-backs
- Configuring security both for the cluster and containers
- Managing storage available to containers
- Learn monitoring, logging, and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster
- Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments
- Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment
- Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability
- Must be familiar with Cloud Native application concepts and architectures
- Can use Python, Node.js, Go, or other programming languages
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Can work fluently on the command line
- Can edit files using a command-line text editor
- WiFi-enabled laptop
- Access to a Terminal and SSH client
- GitHub account (https://github.com/)
11 Feb 2020, 26 May 2020
- Store Name: Container Solutions
- Vendor: Tereza Hozmanova
De Ruijterkade 143
- No ratings found yet!
€ 795.00 excl. VAT€ 795.00 excl. VAT
€ 1,995.00 excl. VAT€ 1,995.00 excl. VAT
€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT