HashiCorp Consul 101 – Connect Dynamic Applications (1-day)
€ 795.00 excl. VAT
Learn how to connect dynamic applications using Consul service discovery and service mesh. This introductory course will get you started using Consul’s core capabilities, and give you the tools to contiune learning about more advanced use cases on your own.
Training HashiCorp Consul 101 – Connect Dynamic Applications
Developers and operators who are writing or supporting dynamic applications or microservices, and have not run Consul in production before.
Learn how to connect dynamic applications using Consul service discovery and service mesh. This introductory course will get you started using Consul’s core capabilities, and give you the tools to contiune learning about more advanced use cases on your own. Learn by doing, with the help of an instructor in this mixed lab and lecture course.
During this hands-on training you will:
- Learn about the problems that Consul solves.
- Explore Consul’s architecture and interfaces (HTTP API, DNS interface, and web UI).
- Implement service discovery and health checking.
- Connect services into a service mesh to encrypt and control network traffic.
- Manipulate values in Consul’s key-value store and watch them for updates.
- Render a configuration file from key-value data using Consul Template.
- Install a local Consul agent that you can use to continue experimenting with after the course.
- Explore additional online learning resources.
You will get access to your own personal Linux-based lab environment during the class, which you will use to accomplish the lab exercises.
- WiFi and SSH-enabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
Both – Business & Tech Track
09 Oct 2019, 15 May 2020
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!
€ 795.00 excl. VAT€ 795.00 excl. VAT