Docker Security (1-day)
€ 890.00 excl. VAT
Hands-On overview of important security features and best practices to protect your containerised services.
Training Docker Security (1-day)
The Docker Security course is an advanced workshop style course designed to be inclusive of multiple roles: Developer, Operations, DevOps, or Architects. The course offers learners a hands-on overview of important security features and best practices to protect containerized services. Completion of the Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Operations course is strongly recommended as a prerequisite.
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course
Docker Developer or Operator/DevOps with 2-6 Months Docker Experience.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
– List all the Linux and network features imposed on containers by the Docker platform, and configure them where configurable
– Design and implement discretionary access control for users on the Docker EE platform
– Fully audit the provenance, contents, and actions taken by containerized software from creation as an image, through testing and QA, and into deployment as a container in production
– Kernel Namespaces
– Root Capabilities
– Secure Computing Mode o Linux Security Modules
– Default and Custom Network Encryption o Application Isolation
Role-based Access Control
– Discretionary Access Model
– LDAP Integration
– Multi-tenancy Isolation
Software Supply Chain
– Known Vulnerability Audits
– Identity Signing
– Log Streaming
– Metric Tracking
– Auditing the Docker Platform
Each participant will be provided with separate VMs on Cloud to work on the hands-on lab sessions.
Lunch, Snacks and Tea / Coffee will be provided during the training days.
04 Oct 2019, 07 Jun 2019, 12 Apr 2019, 14 Jun 2019, 20 Dec 2019, 20 Sep 2019, 22 Nov 2019, 25 Oct 2019, 29 Nov 2019
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!