Docker Security (1-day)
€ 890.00 excl. VAT
Hands-On overview of important security features and best practices to protect your containerised services.
Training Docker Security (1-day)
The Docker Security course is an advanced workshop style course designed to be inclusive of multiple roles: Developer, Operations, DevOps, or Architects. The course offers learners a hands-on overview of important security features and best practices to protect containerized services. Completion of the Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Operations course is strongly recommended as a prerequisite.
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course
Docker Developer or Operator/DevOps with 2-6 Months Docker Experience.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
– List all the Linux and network features imposed on containers by the Docker platform, and configure them where configurable
– Design and implement discretionary access control for users on the Docker EE platform
– Fully audit the provenance, contents, and actions taken by containerized software from creation as an image, through testing and QA, and into deployment as a container in production
– Kernel Namespaces
– Root Capabilities
– Secure Computing Mode o Linux Security Modules
– Default and Custom Network Encryption o Application Isolation
Role-based Access Control
– Discretionary Access Model
– LDAP Integration
– Multi-tenancy Isolation
Software Supply Chain
– Known Vulnerability Audits
– Identity Signing
– Log Streaming
– Metric Tracking
– Auditing the Docker Platform
Each participant will be provided with separate VMs on Cloud to work on the hands-on lab sessions.
Lunch, Snacks and Tea / Coffee will be provided during the training days.
12 Apr 2019, 14 Jun 2019, 20 Sep 2019, 22 Nov 2019
Lab Sessions will start at: 09:00 AM
– Laptops for training purposes will be provided.
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!