Docker Fundamentals – Online (2 Days)
€ 1,250.00 excl. VAT
In the Docker Fundamentals Training course students will learn the foundational concepts and practices of containerisation on a single Docker node. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for all other official Docker courses.
Training Docker Fundamentals
Delivery Method: Virtual (Online)
Timezone: CET – Amsterdam
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses.
On-line training is typically structured into one-hour-long sessions with 10-minute breaks between them.
Developers, operators, and architects desiring a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, and running Docker containers.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
– Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
– Create an image using Dockerfile best practices
– Use volumes in the application development process
– Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
– Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
– Utilize two different orchestrators (Swarm and Kubernetes) to deploy a single application across multiple machines
– Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities
– The Docker Story
– Introduction to Images
– Creating Images
– System Commands
– Docker Networking Basics
– Docker Compose
– Scaling out with Swarm Mode and Kubernetes
– Managing Secrets
Germany, Netherlands, UK
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!
€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT
€ 795.00 excl. VAT€ 795.00 excl. VAT