Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Course Bundle (4-days)
€ 2,650.00 excl. VAT
In the Docker Fundamentals Training course students will learn the foundational concepts and practices of containerisation on a single Docker node. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for all other official Docker courses.
Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Bundle (4-days)
The Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Operations Bundle includes the full Docker for Enterprise Operations course as well as the prerequisite Docker Fundamentals course run back to back in a single intensive training experience. The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses. As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads.
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background desiring an intense and rapid onramp to Docker technologies.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
– Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
– Create an image using Dockerfile best practices
– Use volumes in the application development process
– Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
– Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
– Utilize two different orchestrators (Swarm and Kubernetes) to deploy a single application across multiple machines
– Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities
– Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
– Build a complete, basic software supply chain using UCP and DTR that includes CI/CD, content trust, and image scanning.
– Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines
– Deploy applications on Swarm or Kubernetes orchestrators via UCP
– The Docker Story
– Introduction to Images
– Creating Images
– Managing Images
– Docker Continuous Integration
– Docker Networking Basics
– Docker Compose
– Scaling out with Swarm Mode and Kubernetes
– Managing Secrets
– Introduction to Docker Datacenter
– UCP Architecture
– UCP Networking
– UCP Role-based Access Control
– Secrets Management
– Monitoring and Recovery
– UCP Health Check
– DTR Overview
– DTR Organizations and Teams
– Content Trust
– Image Scanning
– Repository Automation
– Image Caching
– DTR Troubleshooting
– Designing a DDC Deployment
Each participant will be provided with separate VMs on Cloud to work on the hands-on lab sessions.
Lunch, Snacks and Tea / Coffee will be provided during the training days.
– Laptops for training purposes will be provided.
Lab Sessions will start at: 09:00 AM
- Store Name: Amazic Academy
- Vendor: Amazic Academy
2153 GM Nieuw-Vennep
- No ratings found yet!
€ 2,295.00 excl. VAT€ 2,295.00 excl. VAT
€ 850.00 excl. VAT€ 850.00 excl. VAT