Developing on AWS
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Who Should Attend
Intermediate-level software developers
Attendees should have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips. This course teaches you how to:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
- Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
04 Mar 2019 – 06 Mar 2019, 26 Jun 2019 – 28 Jun 2019
- Store Name: Fast Lane
- Vendor: Fast Lane
Burgemeester Verderlaan 11b
3544 AD Utrecht
- No ratings found yet!