Agile Coach Bootcamp
€ 3,500.00 excl. VAT
A 5 day Agile Immersion for Experienced Agilists
The Agile Coach Bootcamp combines The Agile Facilitator with Coaching Agile Teams. It takes place over 5 days and evenings in a hotel setting.
The primary class components of the Bootcamp are:
- The Agile Facilitator: Catalyzing Collaboration, Delivering Results
- Coaching Agile Teams: The Mindset and Skills of Great Agile Coaching
The two classes are woven together into a single, intensive and immersive experience that will catapult your agile coaching skills and results to new levels. You will leave a different person! For the full course description click here.
- ICAgile Certified Professional-Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) and ICAgile Certified Professional-Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) continuing education certification.
- 36 Scrum Alliance SEUs toward the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) level.
- 36 PMI PDUs.
- Start 9:00 Monday
- End 15:30 Friday
YOU MUST ATTEND ALL 5 DAYS. This includes evening practices, to get the full benefit for yourself and to be fair to your fellow colleagues as the skills in the class build on one another. When you are gone, even for a short time, you miss a lot. In addition, being absent impacts your ability to achieve ICAgile continuing education certifications. While not required, it is strongly encourged that you stay overnight at the hotel venue. This ensures that you and your Bootcamp colleagues can fully benefit from the immersive experience, including sharing physical space, building camaraderie and taking advantage of opportunities for unstructured learning with your fellow students after class hours. The instructors designed the Agile Coach Bootcamp to be a transformational experience, and part of that relies on “spending time together” outside of the classroom.
Max. 30 persons
€ 3.500, – (excl. VAT) per participant. Early bird discount of €250,- per participant, when booking is done t least one month in advance.
- Experienced ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, or Iteration Managers who want a more complete understanding of the full range of Agile coaching skills.
- Agile Coaches who want to expand their skill set and gain the ability to break through previously intractable problems that their teams may be experiencing.
Agile managers, Product Owners, and others wishing to access a broader range of skills in working with their teams.
Both – Business & Tech Track
12 Oct 2020 – 16 Oct 2020
- Store Name: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
- Vendor: Accenture | SolutionsIQ
3528 BD Utrecht
- No ratings found yet!